If you're not sure what it's all about or how it works, Paul Ulett from Team Fettle will be with us on the evening of Tuesday 4th October to answer any questions you may have, so get booked in for a WOD to hear all about it but in a nut shell, here are the details:
Once you have signed up (at no cost to you), your benefits will include:
• Fitbit Charge HR, Garmin Forerunner 225 or Polar A360 activity tracker
• Family Cinema Tickets Every Week
• Starbucks Coffee
• 50% off Trainers from Sweatshop
• Up to 50% off a new bike from Evans Bikes
• Up to 75% discounts on a relaxing spa days
• Up To 40% off British Airways Flights
• Up To 50% off Eurostar to Disneyland Paris, Brussels or Lille
• Life, critical illness, serious illness & income protection cover*
*Range of cover will depend on individual circumstances
As an active member of CrossFit Avon, you will benefit from an award winning 5-star rated insurance package, meaning if you keep active; i.e do a minimum: 2 x 30 mins exercise per week with your min heart rate above 60%, 1 x 30 mins exercise per week with your min with heart rate above 70%, or walk 12,500 steps in one day, Fettle will fully credit the monthly premium direct debit for you. As you’re already training hard you’ll achieve these targets easily.
To get the ball rolling click the link, fill in your details and the guys at Fettle will get straight back to you.