At our training facility, you’ll find equipment that athletes use to develop elite fitness: Olympic Bars, Kettlebells, Medicine Balls, Pull Up rig, Plyometric boxes, Gymnastics Rings, Rowers and more. We have multiple training rooms to enable a varied timetable, a treatment room, plus showers for your convenience.
You won’t find the following: televisions on the walls, comfortable reception area and coffee shop, plush changing rooms, rows of treadmills and resistance machines.
Why? Because we’re about getting people fit.
The Commercial Health Club business model:
- Tie members into long contracts, so that they pay even when they stop coming.
- Massively over-subscribe and rely on the fact that once the January rush is over, the majority of it’s members won’t come much, if at all.
- Spend a fortune on making the health club look luxurious (to sell memberships), but neglect fitness programming or quality coaching.
The CrossFit Avon business model:
- Provide a minimalist, functional gym, without unnecessary extras
- Ensure continued membership by providing excellent coaching, programming and results
- Build a strong community within the gym
If our business model makes more sense to you, then contact Cathie on 07795 361797 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Unit 15, Merton Road, Horfield, BS7 8TL
Directions: Opposite Tinto Lounge (Gloucester Road), near Ashley Down Rd junction