AMRAP 10 mins
In 2 sub teams of 2 each pair will complete:
4 Synchro Plate Overhead Forward Lunges (20, 15, 10, 5kg)
2 Synchro Burpees to Plate
Increase by 4 Lunges and 2 Burpees each round.
• Pair one will complete 4 synchro Lunges and then 2 synchro Burpees to Plate then pair 2 will do the same. This is repeated but with 4 reps added to each exercise.
• Lunges must be synchronised at the top and bottom of the movement. Plates are shared between athletes who must not swap once the workout has started.
• Burpees must be synchronised at the bottom and top of the movement.
Each athlete will move through the following. The second athlete can start rowing once the first person has moved on to the Press Ups etc.
60s for max Calorie Row
60s for max Single Arm DB Push Press (22.5, 17.5, 15, 10kg) (swap hands every 5 reps)
60s for max Pull Ups (2 Ring Rows = 1 Pull Up)
Score = Total Calories + Total Press Ups + Total Pull Ups
Two judges will be needed: one to count total Press Ups, one to count total Pull Ups.
• Do not reset the rowing monitor, each athlete continues on from where the previous one finished.
• Hand Release Press Ups can be done on Knees, each rep starts with the chest on the floor and hands released and finishes in the plank position, if there is some worming that is acceptable.
• Ring Rows should be feet under the bar. Athletes may NOT mix movements.
AMRAP 12 mins:
60 Wall Balls (9/6kg)
60 T2B (2 Hanging Knee Raises = 1 T2B)
60 Box Jump Overs (24/20”) (Scale to Step Overs for those who can’t do it RX, one box per team)
EMOM (Starting at 0 mins) one athlete must do a 30s plank.
Score = Total reps in 12 mins
• Only one athlete working at a time except when another athlete is doing Burpees.
• Each team will need two judges, one to count reps, the other to count the Burpees.
• If a team are concerned with the Wall Ball weight they should check with the coaches before scaling.
• An athlete should only be doing step overs if they can’t do Box Jump Overs at the required height.