In 2 minutes: max output of American Swings. Athlete chooses the weight.
• Teams will have 4 minutes; in the first 2 minutes 2 of the athletes will each do their max output of American Swings at their chosen weight. In the second 2 minutes the other 2 athletes will each do their max output of American Swings at their chosen weight.
• Form is important, athletes who lose form due to the weight will be asked to drop the weight. Available KBs; 8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 20kg, 24kg, 28kg, 32kg.
• Score is the total of reps x weight for all 4 athletes.
• If 3 athletes in a team, 1 athlete must go twice.
10 min AMRAP
40 Pull Ups (2 Ring Rows with feet under the bar = 1 Pull Up)
40 Wall Balls (9/6kg Black/Red line)
40 Forward Lunges (12/8kg)
• Work may be split up in any way but every athlete must contribute.
• Score = total reps in 10 mins.
8 x 200m Run with a KB.
• Each athlete completes a 200m run holding a KB.
• KBs to be used: 24/20/16/12kg.