Spending time on your hands is a fantastic way to develop both shoulder strength and stability as well as to improve your core strength (it is also a very cool party trick!). Being able to hold a good handstand can lead on to a wide variety of other gymnastic movements such as handstand walking and handstand press ups as well as improving your overall strength in other CrossFit movements. If you struggle with handstands or want to improve then this workshop is not to be missed!
- On the day you can expect guidance and teaching on:
- Correct technique and alignment
- Specific strength, control and endurance exercises for handbalance
- Basic shapes, levers, lifts and presses
- Elbow stands, headstands and contortion/figure handstands
- 1 arm progressions for those capable
- All round performance flexibility techniques and injury prevention
The cost of the course is £15 paid in advance to the office in cash. We are expecting this to fill up quickly so get yourselves booked on asap!