In pairs, 1 min per pair on each movement, alternating pairs.
1 min synchro Air Squats
1 min synchro Sit Ups
1 min synchro Burpees
1 min synchro Forward Lunges
Score = total synchro reps
• Teams split in to two sub teams of two.
• Pair 1 completes AMRAP Air Squats in 1st minute
• Pair 2 completes AMRAP Air Squats in 2nd minute etc
• Synchro Air Squats: Athletes must be at the top and bottom position of each rep at the same time.
• Synchro Sit Ups: Athletes must be at the top position at the same time
• Synchro Burpees: Athletes must have chests on the floor at the same time and jump into full extension at the same time.
• Synchro Forward Lunges: Athletes must be at bottom position at the same time and at full extension at the same time. Alternating legs.
WOD 2 – “Mini Kelly”
1 round each:
15 Box Jumps/Step Ups (24/20”)
15 Wall Balls (9/6kg)
Score = Total time
• Each athlete completes a full round before tagging in the next athlete.
• If an athlete is not able to do the RX box jumps they may do a step up. Both feet must touch the top of the box at full extension before stepping down.
• If an athlete is not able to use the RX wall balls then they may scale to the ball they usually use in class but we are trusting them not to cheat!
WOD 3 – “Lift, Pull and Push”
AMRAP 10 mins:
40 Plate GTOH (20/10kg)
30 Pull Ups (2 Ring Rows with feet under the rig = 1 Pull Up)
20 Hand Release Press Ups (2 Press Ups on a 30” box = 1 HR Press Up)
Score = Total Reps
• Work can be split between team members in any way but all must contribute.
• Athletes must tag to change.