A) Back Squat
Level 0: 3 x 8 – 10 @20X1
Level 1: 3 x 6 – 8 @20X1
Level 2: 4 x 4 – 6 @20X1
50 Thrusters (20/15kg)
Compare: 7/3/17, 24/9/16, 29/2/16
A) Back Squat
3 x 8 – 10 @20X1
B) As Fitness
Big Box WOD
WOD 1 – “Synchronicity”
In 2 sub teams of 2:
AMRAP 10 mins:
60 Synchro Single Arm DB Thrusters (22.5/17.5/12.5/8kg)
60 Synchro Ring Rows (feet under the bar)
• Teams split in to two sub teams of two to work their way through the reps in pairs.
• Thrusters must be synchronised overhead.
• Athletes should change hands each new set.
• Ring Rows must be synchronised with the rings on the chest.
• Each athlete is allocated a DB and must not swap.
• If a team is nervous of the DB weight for one of their team they must check with the Head Judge for scaling guidance.
• Absolutely NO DROPPING of DBs. 5 Burpee penalty for the entire team if a DB is dropped.
• Athletes must tag hands to change.
• Score = total synchro reps in 10 mins.
WOD 2 – “Abs on fire”
2 mins each for max T2B or Sit Ups (2 Sit Ups = 1 T2B)
Every time an athlete comes off the bar they must complete 10 Box Jump Overs (24/20”) before restarting their T2B.
For athletes doing Sit Ups they must do 10 Box Jump Overs (24/20”) every 20 Sit Ups
• Athletes may not mix movements.
• If an athlete usually does T2B in WODs they should be doing T2B.
• If an athlete usually uses a box lower than the one prescribed then step overs are permitted.
• Score = total team T2B
WOD 3 – “Max Out”
AMRAP 8 mins:
Row for max Calories throughout (swap athlete every 60s so everyone completes two stints on the rower)
Each athlete completes 60s for max Burpees one after the other.
Each athlete completes 60s for max American Swings (24/20/16/12kg) one after the other.
• Each athlete takes it in turn on the rowing machine to row for max calories in 60s.
• Each athlete takes it in turn to complete 60s for max Burpees
• Each athlete takes it in turn to complete 60s for max American Swings.
• Each athlete is allocated one of the KBs and must not swap.
• If a team is nervous of the KB weight for one of their team they must check with the Head Judge for scaling guidance.
Just in case anyone is confused it can work like this but teams can work it out how they like!
Min 1: Athlete 1 Rows, Athlete 2 Burpees
Min 2: Athlete 3 Rows, Athlete 4 Burpees
Min 3: Athlete 1 Burpees, Athlete 2 Rows
Min 4: Athlete 3 Burpees, Athlete 4 Rows
Min 5: Athlete 1 Rows, Athlete 2 Swings
Min 6: Athlete 3 Rows, Athlete 4 Swings
Min 7: Athlete 1 Swings, Athlete 2 Rows
Min 8: Athlete 3 Swings, Athlete 4 Rows
To see a history of our WODs prior to August 2015 dating back to 2010 please click the button below.